Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks and giving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope you eat lots of turkey and be thankful for what you have. Of course also watch some football and plan out what stores you are going to spend money in on black friday.
So you might wonder what it is that I'm thankful for? I'm thankful for my family first and foremost. All of my friends and my haters...lol. Also for my life and that I haven't had any major illnesses. For my freedom and rights that men and women have given their life for me to have. The fact that I have a job when the unemployment rate is going up and they don't expect it to get better until 2010. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head and food on the table and money in my pocket of course...lol.
I have decided to start giving. I always donate a couple dollars here and there but now I will be doing more. I have applied to be a volunteer at my moms school. She teaches 5th grades. Oh and by the way many of you who know me know I don't like kids except my little cousins and Miss Nisey of course. So also long as I get approved I will be going to her class once a week and helping them with their math work and reading to them. Since my mom started teaching she has asked me to do it. I didn't want to be bothered but now I think it will be a good thing to do. I know that what you put into life is what you get back...
Well blog heads its off to help my grandma make the apple pies...everything homemade even the crust. My grandfather and he always made the pies the day before. Well, this is the first holiday without him...its sad. But no matter what we will make the best of it. So enjoy your family and be thankful for the time you have with them. Much love. Happy Turkey day....lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...u crazy...

Nellz said...

and that is very nice that you are gonna start giving more..and miss nisey loves u too ladi!! love u and im sorry again about grandpa... =[ i wish i could have had some of those pies!!! xoxo
nellz