Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boots and Sweaters


With my Cinnamon Dolce Latte in hand and a smile on my face I begin my chilly day. I love chilly days its the perfect time to pick up a great book or have lunch at an outside cafe. Or of course you could do my favorite hobby of shopping. Which reminds me that Aldo has super cute boots for fall and winter. When cold fronts come through I really appreciate them because it allows us to wear our super cute winter fits....lol. Plus it changes up the scene a little.
Though this week has been really hard to make it through. With the passing of my grandfather. But I have come to realize that he would not want me to sit back and be sad. I just have to remember that he is with me everyday. He's my angel now...
Today I seemed to have found inner peace and therefore I was able to have a great day. Inner peace is something we should all have. There have been a lot of ups and downs but I have finally found myself again. I'm no longer letting the little things get to me. Life really is too short to be upset or stress out over the little things. I find happiness in the little things like a good cup of coffee, a night with the girls or even a good phone call. I just love my life and I'm trying to live it to the fullest everyday. Everything I go through good or bad makes me the person I am now.
I have decided to open up my heart to love again. I refuse to let one bad apple ruin it for the rest. It has taken me a lot to get to this point but I don't want to lose out on my one great love due to a bad break up. I believe when you have love you have everything.
Sorry, I'm skipping topics so quickly... my mind is truly all over the place. I promise that my next blog will stay on topic. I'm about to start my wonderful day. It's so nice outside and I'm off....I don't even know what to do with myself...lol.... Much love to all my blogheads...
PS....I'm just a little upset with someone in my inner circle..I have done so much for this person and when I need then they can't help me out. Oh well....just wanted to vent quickly about that.

No comments: