Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year 2009







2008 has been a crazy year. Where do I even begin.... with the loss of my grandfather, friends moving outta town, change of jobs, a bad break up and many other events. I'm glad that the year is over. Of course I'm thankful for everything that happened because it made me the person I am today. I believe that things happen for a reason and you will never get more than you can handle.






Now most people are going to make resolutions about what they are going to change for the new year. I really don't believe in doing that because most of the time they are broken with in the first month. Why do you have to wait until the new year to make changes in your life. You can wake up and see tomorrow that you wanna stop eating junk food and do it. You can only make change for yourself. And you certainly can't change for anyone.






If I were to entertain the thoughts of resolutions they would be the following: volunteer more, spend more time with my family, go back to school and live a healthier life. Even though I have gone to my moms school 2 times this year. I should try to go at least once a week. I actually enjoyed helping the kids and spending time with them. I spend time with my family but I don't think I should spend as much time with my mom as I should. I have want to spend more time with her. We barely see each other. We are both so busy so I have decided that once of a month we will have mommy and daughter day. Since I'm trying to get into modeling I need to tone up. I have been losing weight now I just need to get into the gym and tone myself up.






2009 is going to be the beginning of something big for me. I have 2 photo shoots in January and my friend Sarah and I plan on starting our own business with aspiring models. Which is also why I need to go back to school for business. I have a lot of plans for the New year and I can't wait to get started. I refuse to allow myself to accept the bs that I dealt with in 2008. I was you all a Happy New Year. Much love




No comments: